Sunday, April 13, 2008

RSA over... on to toorcon Seattle

McAfee Party    RSA is officially over!  It was a great experience and I'll talk about a few of the talks that really captured me in later posts.  I do want to thank Jeremiah Grossman for throwing the WASC get together, the BAYSEC crew, McAfee (their party was awesome),  iSEC (their party was AWESOME), Thirsty Bear, everyone at the W, and everyone that came to the Breaking and Securing Web Applications talk! 

      

There were tons of people trying to get some answers to their web appsec questions after the talk, if you weren't able to talk to me after the session or during the conference, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email. 

I'll be at toorcon next week, if you're in the Seattle area, look me up...

1 comment:

  1. Billy,
    You are right, the McAfee party kicked ass. If ever your in the Mid-west you got my info (email at the least) look me up.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete